We now have an Ashford Community Lottery page – to support us buy your lottery tickets from our page via this link
Due to the ongoing uncertainty the club has regretfully cancelled the 2022 exhibition scheduled for February.
The club will be exploring possibilities for later in the year so do watch this space.
For more information contact [email protected].
Our 2022 Exhibition is set to go ahead and will be held at Homewood School in Tenterden on the 26th and 27th February. Watch this space for more info.
The Open Weekend was quite a success, with a steady stream of visitors. Photos can be found HERE
Ashford Model Railway Club Open Weekend (Click here for poster):
- When: Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th November 10am to 4pm
- Where: Willesborough Windmill TN24 0QG Ashford
- Admission: FREE
- See us working on our N Gauge club layout “Brewery Halt”.
- N Gauge layout by one of our younger members.
- 2 x TT Gauge layouts built during lockdown.
- Vintage Hornby O Gauge tinplate clockwork layout and display.
- Sales table.
- Demonstration table.
- Teas, coffees, sandwiches, and cakes on sale.
- BBQ in the courtyard (weather dependent).
Parking is in the Windmill car park, just off Cornes Close (off Lees Road).
We all look forward to seeing you.